Thank you for all the feedback regarding the North American Data Center move so far!
We understand that stable access and responsiveness are very important for enjoying your time spent in FINAL FANTASY XIV. We'll be doing our best to alleviate specific ISP-related issues or routing problems to ensure that your gameplay experience is positive. To achieve this, we'd like to gather feedback specifically from users encountering any issues related to the data center movein this threadso that we can investigate.
Please note that this thread is for players accessing the NA Data Center.
In order to assist us in investigating these concerns as efficiently as possible, please keep all comments in this thread specific to problems you may be encountering post NA Data Center move (taking place after May 17th, 2017).
How To Report Your Concern:
When reporting your issue in this thread, please make sure to provide the following information.
- Type of Issue/Feedback: (What type of issue are you encountering? Be as detailed as possible!)
- Name of your Internet Service Provider (ISP):
- Date/Time: (When did the issue start happening, at what specific times does this issue arise, if any.)
- World Name:
- Frequency: (How often does the issue occur?)
- Traceroute records (optional) (Learn how to generate traceroute record)
We greatly appreciate your assistance!
Reporting Issues Resulting from the North American Data Center Relocation